CT2 Digital Contact Tachometer
The CT2 hand held digital tachometer is a contact meter that uses a cone tip and rubber wheel to measure moving objects and covert the data into an accurate rpm, ft/min or mtrs/min figure. Micro computer technology offers highly accurate measurements and fast measuring time while straightforward single button operation and large LCD display makes the CT2 easy to use and read.
- Measurement ranges - 5 to 19,999 rpm, 0.05 to 1999.99 m/min & 0.2 to 6560 ft/min
- Resolution - 0.1 rpm under 1000 rpm & 1 rpm above 1000 rpm
- Accuracy - ± (0.05% + 1 digit)
- Sampling time 1 sec. (over 6 rpm)
- Uses 4 x 1.5v AA (UM-3) type alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tough ABS plastic casing