Jumpstart 1224 - Dual Voltage 12 & 24V Engine Starter
The versatile Jumpstart 1224 has the power to start engines requiring 12 or 24 Volts using 2, 22Ah batteries. Simply switch to the required voltage and connect the 1 metre cables to deliver upto a 1000A of current at 12 Volts or 500A at 24Volts. This feature rich unit includes a 5-bulb worklight, audible warning when incorrectly connected and low battery alarm. It charges from mains and 12V with the adaptors provided so you can always be sure that it is ready when you need it and also has a 12V DC outlet to power electrical devices while on the move. Starts diesel engines up to 3 litres and petrol engines up to 6 litres.
- Starting boost output of 1000A at 12V and 500A at 24V and Peak output of 2000A at 12V and 1000A at 24V
- Starts petrol engines upto 6 ltrs and diesel engines upto 3 ltrs
- 1 metre cables with cable and clamp storage
- 5 Bulb working light, LED Battery Status Indicators and audible incorrect polarity alarm
- Includes 230V mains charger and 12V adaptor for in-vehicle charging & includes 12V DC outlet to power electrical items on the move
- Dimensions: (DxWxH) 210x390x375mm Weight: 16Kg