Clarke HSEC650A 2-inch Industrial Submersible Dirty Water Cutter Pump
Due to the ongoing Brexit situation and customs delays, all customers who order Clarke items could be waiting 2-3 weeks. We apologise for this inconvenience. Our goal is to fulfil all orders as soon as possible.
This heavy duty, industrial quality submersible pump benefits from a corrosion resistant stainless steel drive shaft and body.
It also has a sharpened, tungsten carbide cutter plate to chop and reduce any water borne sewage or vegetation.
This enables the HSEC650A to happily pump dirty water, even sewage water, all day long and for cost-conscious, economic operation it’s also switched on and off automatically, thanks to the inclusion of a simple but effective float switch – as the water level rises this activates the pump; and turns it off once desired water level has been reached.
- Max. flow rate 290 l/min
- Max. head (lift height) 9.5m
- Can pump small solids in suspension
- Robust cast iron base with filter
- Twin seals, TCT cutting plate & steel waste cutter
- Includes 2" (50mm) outlet hose connector & 10m of H07RNF cable
- 665 Watts, 230V 1ph motor