Pro 90 MIG Welder
DIY car body repairs are made easy with this compact 90amp MIG Welder. This easy to set up MIG welder is the ideal choice for DIY enthusiast. It features a professional style, non-live torch which is a distinct advantage for the inexperienced user and it has a rotary wire feed controler and two power switches for easy use. The 90amp maximum welding power makes it ideal for car repairs and other light fabrication jobs. The kit includes everything to get you started - CO2 gas (390g), regulator, mild steel wire, professional type torch assembly, earth clamp, face shield & helpful user guide / instructions. Buying the appropriate gas and wire will enable you to use this unit to weld Stainless Steel or Aluminium.
- Power settings from 25 - 90amps. Welds mild steel up to 4mm thickness.
- Ventilated cooling to maintain duty cycle.
- Uses 0.6 / 0.8mm wire up to 5Kg spool.
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
- Operates from 13amp, 230v domestic power supply.
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset.