The Clarke XR210 is ideal for heating large indoor areas such as factories, workshops and garages quickly and economically. Fuelled by paraffin or diesel, the powerful XR210 produces an impressive 61.5kW of heat, while the built in electric driven turbo fan distributes that heat quickly and evenly to raise the temperature of any room to the required level without fuss. A large fuel tank capacity of 53 litres provides a long run time of 13 and a half hours.ÿ Mounted on durable wheels and fitted with and fitted with an ergonomic handle and stand, the XR210 can be transported from area to area with ease and is suitable for both localised and full area heating.
- Heat output: 61.5kW (210,000 Btu/hr)
- Fuel tank capacity: 53 litres â€“ 13.5 hours' continuous operation
- Wheels & handle for easy movement
- Stainless Steel combustion chamber. High efficiency air & fuel filters. Automatic flame failure cut-out.
- Variable heat control with thermostat - heater cycles on/off as heat is required
- 230V 50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1030 x 523 x 692 mm - Weight: 26.2kg