The Clarke XR160 is ideal for heating large indoor areas such as factories, workshops and garages quickly and economically. Fuelled by paraffin or diesel, the XR160 produces an impressive 46.9kWs of heat and features high efficiency air and fuel filters and variable heat control with thermostat that raises the temperature of any area to the desired level quickly, efficiently and without fuss. Fitted with ergonomic handle, durable wheels and handy stand, the XR160 can be transported from place to place with ease and is ideal for localised or full area heating.
- Heat output 160,000 BTU/HR (46.9kW)
- 230V - 1 Phase
- Fuel tank capacity 53 Litres - sufficient for approx 13 hours operation.
- Stainless steel combustion chamber is highly durable and resistant to corrosion.
- High efficiency air and fuel filters. - Automatic flame failure cut out. - Variable heat control with thermostat - heater cycles on/off as heat is required
- Not suitable for residental premises.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1045x528x692mm - Weight:29.8kg