Portable and Lightweight
The XTS 142 is a highly portable entry level MMA welding machine ideal for occasional maintenance applications. Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply, the XTS 142 can be used for basic scratch start TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The XTS 142 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra. Entry Level MMA Inverter With Tig Function (Single Voltage) and Strap, suitable for Maintenance Repair, Agricultural and DIY and Training.
- 230V Input
- Lightweight 4.5kg
- 140A @ 20% Duty Cycle
- Connections 10-25mm Dinse
- Supplied with electrode holder, 2m cable, 2m earth lead and wire brush
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Supplied with a carry strap
- Built in electrode anti sticking
- Ideal for use with rutile electrodes
- 3 years return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
- Plug not included
This general purpose, five speed bench drill is ideal for the hobby or DIY user. With a 13mm capacity chuck, compact dimensions and a whole host of other useful features, the CDD5EB is ideally suited for the home workshop. It also has a depth gauge and a height adjustable tilting table with slots to clamp your work piece.For safety there is a clear perspex chuck guard and a no voltage release switch, so it can"?t start unexpectedly should mains power fail. A front mounted reference chart has an accurate depth measurement scale which also shows the 5 available drilling speeds.The chuck is mounted via a B16 taper.
- Chuck capacity 13mm (Spindle taper B16)
- 5 Speeds from 620 - 2620 RPM to suit wood, metal & plastic.
- 350 Watt, 230v motor
- Safety features include electrical cut-out on belt guard, combined NVR/stop start switch & clear perspex chuck guard.
- Tilting 160 x 160mm work table and depth gauge.
- Dimensions: chuck to column 104mm, chuck to table 167mm - Overall height 586mm.
- Weight: 14.7kg
Type Bench Mounted RPM 620 - 2620 Watts 350 W Speeds 5 Total Height
Sharp cutting tools improve work standards, require less effort and are often safer to use. This 6" bench mounted grinder helps keep drills, chisels and shears etc in tip top condition as well as being generally useful for metal shaping, smoothing and polishing. It's the ideal choice for the DIY enthusiast!
- Fitted with 1 fine & 1 coarse grit wheel
- Both wheels 150mm dia.(20mm wide x 12.7mm bore)
- 150 Watt, 230V 1ph motor. Grinding wheels run at 2900rpm
- Combined eye shield & spark arrestors and wheel guards protect user from flying particles & sparks
- Adjustable tool rests enable controlled presentation of the workpiece
- Durable overall construction with prominent base mounted ON / OFF switch.
Watts 150 W Wheel Dia. (mm) 150 Speed 2900 rpm Application DIY Wheels Supplied Fine & Coarse