145ND Dual Voltage ARC Welder
A general purpose 140 amp arc welder that's an ideal choice for numerous users. Operating equally effectively from both 230v & 110v mains input power means it can be used not just in garages, & workshops but on construction sites which are limited to a 110v supply. Sturdy build quality & long term reliability ensures good service for contractors and mobile welders.
- Variable power control - 40 to 140 amps (viewing window shows appropriate rod size & current selected).
- Smart protective steel housing incorporating side ventilators to help maintain duty cycle.
- Accepts welding electrodes 1.6 to 3.25mm broadly matching workpiece thickness.
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset.
- Operates from both 110v, 1ph & 230v, 1ph power supplies.
- Supplied complete with standard welding leads, electrode holder, earth clamp, face shield, chipping pick/wire brush & full instructions.