MIG151EN Turbo \'No-Gas\' MIG Welder
This powerful 150 amp dual purpose machine offers the advantages of standard MIG welding but without the need for gas bottles. It can easily be converted to use conventional shielding gases but is supplied with a special flux-cored wire that produces it's own gas shroud as it burns. This feature simplifys its use and makes it ideal for outside working since there is less chance of any breeze blowing away the shrouding effect of the gas. Particularly suited to automotive and light agricultural use.
- Power settings from 30 - 150amps. Welds mild steel up to 6mm. Also accepts aluminium & stainless steel wire.
- Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle.
- Uses 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9mm wire up to 5Kg spool.
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset. Unit operates from 230v, 1ph power supply (30 amps minimum).
- Everything needed to start 'NO GAS' welding is included - flux coated mild steel wire, professional style torch assembly, earth clamps & face shield.
- Easily converts to 'GAS' MIG welding with optional accessories. Full instructions supplied.